We have the technical experience to help you get started with creating your online presence. We recommend WordPress due to its many advantages. If you prefer another web building tool, please let us know and we can discuss your needs further.
If you currently have WordPress hosting, we can help you set up a website with the template of your choice as well as optimize it for SEO. If you do not have a website, we can assist you with:
- Selecting a web hosting package that suits your needs**
- Domain Name Registration or transfer**
- WordPress theme selection and Installation: we will review your chosen WordPress template selections that will highlight your business in an optimal way
- Theme Installation: We will assist you with the Theme Setup (or Demo Import) so you have a base website from which to build on
- Theme customization including layout, colors, fonts, images
- Create your website with the appropriate content (provided by the client).
- 5 content pages*: landing page, about, services, contact + 1 additional page (or blog)
- Plugin installation for additional website tools
- Support until your website launches
* Content provided by client
** Domain Name Registration and Website Hosting not included
We also offer assistance with integrating:
- Your online forms (newsletter signup) with MailChimp
- Your website with Google Analytics so that you can track your website performance and traffic, set goals, and gain further insights with Google Analytics
- Maintenance services if you would like assistance with keeping your content up-to-date but do not wish to do this yourself.
WEBSITE REFRESH OR REDESIGN
If you currently have a website but would like to change the look and feel of it, we will gladly help with that transition.
- Maintain and update content as required (retainer or hourly rates)
- Content creation
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Keyword research
- YOAST SEO
- Site Audit
If you require e-Commerce capabilities, we can have you up and running with WooCommerce, a perfect compliment with your WordPress website. This will include:
- WooCommerce installation and Integrating eCommerce functionality with your WordPress website
- Setting up your eCommerce Payment Gateway (Paypal)
- Product Department/Categories Set Up
- Individual Product Product Page Set Up (product details, inventory, images, etc.)
Be advised that the cost is dependent on the number of products you require and will increase incrementally. Inquire today and we an assess your needs and provide a custom quote for you.
Rates start at $50/hour. Please contact us to let us know your specific needs and we can customize a package that is just right for you and your business needs.