Our aim is to meet your business goals as well as your budget.
- To accommodate your needs, we offer several Tiered Retainer Plans that are suitable for clients who require a specified number of hours of support each month. These hours can be used over a 30-day period; however, any unused time cannot be carried over to the following month.
- Monthly Retainer Plans must be paid for prior to the start of each month and before any work will be completed. Monthly Retainer Plans guarantees our availability to you throughout the month and have scheduling priority over hourly services.
- Any additional hours incurred over and above the purchased plan will be billed at the regular hourly rate.
- Unused Retainer Fees are non-refundable; however, we will continue to provide services to you until this balance has been exhausted.
- A signed Retainer Agreement is required before any work will commence.
- Scheduling priority over hourly services
- Clients who prefer “pay-as-you-go” services must sign a Project Service Agreement outlining the scope and deliverable of the project and will be billed at a hourly rate.
- If this is our first project together, payment is required in advance.
- There is a two-hour minimum for “pay-as-you-go” services.
- A signed Project Service Agreement as well as a 50% deposit is required before any work will commence.
- Full payment is payable upon project completion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A signed service agreement is required before any work begins.
- Monthly Retainer Plans are billed in advance on the 25th of each month and payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Additional hours will be billed at the end of each month and payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Unused monthly plan fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Rush jobs are considered task requests with less than 24 hours’ notice, hours outside of regular business hours or on weekends and are subject to a 15% surcharge.
- Time is tracked in 15-minute increments.
- Reimbursable expenses incurred on behalf of the client will be billed at direct cost such as long distance charges, courier charges, mailing costs, printing, photocopying, domain registration, web hosting etc. will be billed directly to the client at cost.
- A 2% per month late penalty charge will apply to all delinquent accounts.
Get some work done, today!